The Texas Dental Assistants Association (TDAA) will annually award scholarships in the amount of, no less than $100.00 at the Annual Session of the Texas Dental Assistants Association.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a Texas ADA accredited (CODA) or a State of Texas Licensed/Accredited Dental Assisting Program of at least three (3) months duration (600 hours of clinical and didactic instruction).
- The applicant must be a current member of the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA), the Texas Dental Assistants Association (TDAA) and his/her Local Society, if applicable. (ADAA Student Application).
- The applicant must submit the following information: (Application Below)
- Completed, typed or clearly printed scholarship application (two pages)
- Two Recommendations, one from an Educator and one from a Dental Professional.
- Unofficial grade transcript.
- Proof of ADAA student membership i.e.: copy of student membership card or a copy of the check from the instructor or a copy of a money order showing payment of dues.
- The applicant must agree to use the award for the course of dental assisting and no other field of study. If this condition is not met, the entire amount will be refunded to the TDAA.
Submit the application by (March 31, 2022) to the TDAA Scholarship Committee.
Use the form below and E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org